affiliate marketing amBored: Funny Neverending story "I'm so bored Falco"

­

Bookmark & Subscribe

­

Wednesday 22 September 2010

Funny Neverending story "I'm so bored Falco"

I'm so bored Falco - well that guy is right.The inhabitants of Fantasia have a Friday night Never-Ending-Party. Say my name Bastien SAY MY NAME!!!! Wow Really Funny Video its Funny when that  cop gets knocked down. And then the boy took a big crap. The never ending story is BRILLIANT, this is rather clever.
The ones with the big heads (There are actually at least 2) are from the bored original movie, where they are seen in the background when all the messengers gather at the Ivory Tower. Their similar look to Tobin Bell (Jigsaw) is just a coincidence - The movie this sketch is based on was made back in 1984, while SAW started around 2002. The Big Heads are even in the book, they're mentioned in the 19. Chapter ("S" "The Fellowship") and are identified as cephalopodes. I just laughed so hard at him hoovering Falco. Those look like big strong hands! They are bored. Thats classic, never thought id see a never ending story spoof, seth green i love you.I like that kind of Type of filming, its a very hard work, nice job. I've done some of that in school for my friends project. The dragon used to scare the crap out of me when I was about 4-7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this? Leave comment so I can check who is active blogger :). And what was your Overall score [?].

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...