affiliate marketing amBored: Bored kid looks excited!

­

Bookmark & Subscribe

­

Wednesday 22 September 2010

Bored kid looks excited!

Kid gets an n64 for christmas and gets way too excited. The result of bored kids using drugs in their early years. And 6 years later he turns into angry gamer .This never gets old A NINTENDO SIXTY FOUR!!!!!and a remote control car... :l in the backgranound you can hear someone saying i think their exited .What year is this from? If it's anywhere on the past 5 years then they ae deprived children. A remote control car just doesn't compare. He opens that other present and you can tell he's thinking, cool but a fail compared to the Nintendo SIXTY FOOUUR! that fist pump is always gonna be my favorite part of this video.. I remember I did the same thing around 12 years ago. I also got my Power Rangers bored toy and I was pretty psyched. Good old childhood memories. i wondered what they would do if you went back to that year and gave them a xbox or a wii I think the girl didnt even know what a nintendo 64 is... She only liked to act like her bored brother and scream. Funny thing, my reaction to getting N64 was kind-of similar, but then again I was probobly younger than those two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this? Leave comment so I can check who is active blogger :). And what was your Overall score [?].

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...