affiliate marketing amBored: Bored Michael Jackson funny dancing fail!

­

Bookmark & Subscribe

­

Monday 20 September 2010

Bored Michael Jackson funny dancing fail!

This video shows one guy trying to dance like a Michael Jackson well he felt. I will never ever, NEVER EVER, get bored of this one!!!! Ever!!!.......... Never!!! NO WAY!! Tears in eyes, belly hurts, catching my breath, cant stop watching over and over what a funny video. Epic Fail! Me and my brother almost pee. Oh my god, this is the most funniest thing I've ever seen ! My classmate even fell off his chair and cried! It doesn't matter how many times you watch it, even after a million times it's still funny. He was really good till he you know felt. It must hurts but they weren't bored at all. Total epic shipment of fail right there ...god my stomach hurts. Well actually the wall saved him, because if it wasn't there he would fall onto his face. This is real cool the best dance ever. After watching this I promise you won't be bored. Classic funny epic fail. Still laugh everytime that is hilarious. Punishment of Micheal Jackson then this dude did wrong. BONK. In the Face. Cant breathe. Laughing like hell. Sounds like Scooby Doo when they run threw all the doors, when they guy slips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this? Leave comment so I can check who is active blogger :). And what was your Overall score [?].

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...