affiliate marketing amBored: Drugs are fun

­

Bookmark & Subscribe

­

Tuesday 21 September 2010

Drugs are fun

Black Dynamite visits the set of beloved 1970s television show "Ding Dong Roar" with an anti-Smack message. All the classic characters are here -- Funky Feline (voiced by Tallyhoo Rasulaboo) and Strange Little Alien Child join in this classic anthem of drug abstinence. Original footage provided courtesy of Fight Smack In The Orphanage. "But Black Dynamite, I sell drugs in the community" I have watched this movie 8 times already and it just gets funnier everytime!! Great spoof, though Joe Raposo is probably spinning in his grave right now. The worst part is, these kids are orphans....and orphans don't have parents! The music for this is actually REALLY good. I'm gonna be honest, that bored lion-looking dude scares me. I don"t know where i get this idea but im pretty sure this is actually promoting drugs so I'm bored. I finally saw Black Dynamite. AWESOME after watching nobody should be bored.. Movie of the year for all the bored people. I learned something new today!
Thanks Black Dynamite. Him going up that slide backwards just does something to me. It is ALSO true that he is "righteous". I just bought this movie, it was very funny. That's Michael Jay White, also known as SPAWN. He rules that 'fro, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this? Leave comment so I can check who is active blogger :). And what was your Overall score [?].

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...