affiliate marketing amBored: Triple COMBO - push it!

­

Bookmark & Subscribe

­

Thursday 17 March 2011

Triple COMBO - push it!

Triple COMBO 7#
Are you busy or bored today? Anyway I have found these games, which will easily waste your time. Seriously, I want to ride one wheel and you?

Push Game
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Info:
Figure out how to get passed the easy, medium, and hard levels? Hook to ceilings by holding up.



Chrome Wars
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Info:
Can you become the best robot ever and defeat your opponents? How far can you get in this robot fight. After every fight you can adapt your robot.


Unicycle Madness
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Info:
Achieve Unicycle greatness by cycling your way past obstacles and reaching the farthest distance possible. This game is intended to be a short game but will make the player want to play it over and over to beat the scores.

14 comments:

  1. These look fun ill play on my lunchbreak

    ReplyDelete
  2. ACK, I can ride a unicycle, and it's easier than this game! DOH

    ReplyDelete
  3. playing it!

    http://all-around-toto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i dont quite understand chromewars lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahah unicycle madness rawrwrrrrw

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanna try the unicycle one, but my day is more on the busy side >_< poo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wickid games,all perfect to me, will folllow to keep my eye out for more =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a blast, I'll check them out later

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet. these are the only types of games I play.

    ReplyDelete
  10. chrome wars wasn't as exciting as i thought. :(

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about this? Leave comment so I can check who is active blogger :). And what was your Overall score [?].

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...