affiliate marketing amBored: Check your passwords! + periodic table?

­

Bookmark & Subscribe

­

Monday, 21 March 2011

Check your passwords! + periodic table?

Outside #4
Here you can check your passwords. No I don't want to know them :) it's for your safety. I hope you have strong passwords - the greater the variety of characters in your password is, the better. I recommend at least 3 passwords - E-mail, bank account and 1 for social websites - just everything else. I think it's time to change your old passwords right? Regarding to periodic table I will be glad if you find it helpful.

Passwordmeter
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



How secure is my password
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Periodic table
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



http://www.ptable.com
Bored bOrEd boreD bOreD coOl FuNNy

21 comments:

  1. cool. thanks :) passwords safe :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. that interactive periodic table was pretty neat /nerd. thanks for the new toy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol Like the site man! thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, it'll take 10 thousand years to crack my password. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. my password is ultra secure :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool, I got a strong rating, with 9 years to crack. That said, my password is different for every site I log into. I have a mix of letters, symbols, and numbers that makes up the base. Then signifier for each site.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Changing passwords is such a pain, but it should be done twice a year at least.
    I like the 3 password tip. I will implement that next pword change.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I use a different password for everything.

    I really recommend KeePass for people who are very paranoid and also want to use a different password for everything, but would never remember like 50 odd passwords. Look it up, it's a great tool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My password is impenetrable!

    It's "drowssap".
    Followed and supported!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good to know! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for the info!

    http://all-around-toto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. One of my passwords wasn't very strong.. But I changed it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. well this is pretty useful, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  14. I always try to have the best passwords, but changing it all the time doesn't work for me. I gotta stick to it or else I won't remember

    ReplyDelete
  15. shit i have the same pass for everything

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about this? Leave comment so I can check who is active blogger :). And what was your Overall score [?].

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...